Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Valentine Messge

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. We love you and we thank God that He has brought you into our lives. I hope that you felt God's love everywhere you went today!!

Marvin and I spent the day at the hospital and I got my "Valentine Gift", another successful surgery without any problems. I am so thankful that He watches over me and brings me back home to heal. The port is now in and I am ready to start the treatments next week. Whenever I get a little anxious thinking about chemo , Jesus just taps me on the shoulder and says, "Your Father can handle that for you", and I know He can! Once again, I thank you for your prayers and for all the comfort you have been to us. I will write again soon but until then remember just how much I love you.
Judy
Colossians:3:14

No comments: