Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Quick Report

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to give you a quick report. I went in yesterday for the blood reports. Most of them were good. I'm still having problems building back my red cell count between treatments. It was low enough this time that I had to have an injection to help my body build it back up. Also, the platelets and the white counts were low as well. I especially have to be careful during this time not to become sick or exposed to anything. I guess this is why I've been so tired the last few days but, I'm not going to complain, everything else seems to be good and the nausea has gone away!!! Chemo works good fighting those cancer cells but, man, what it does to the good cells while fighting the bad ones is amazing. I've always heard that good wins over evil and that's what I'm depending on....that and THE ONE who holds my life in His hands!

I just wanted to update you with the latest news and to thank you for your prayers. I am so encouraged just knowing that you are there. It looks like another beautiful weekend. Have a great one. Every day is a new blessing. Love you guys, Judy
Psalm 16:8-11 (v.9) "Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope.

2 comments:

Judy Mills said...

Hang in there precious lady! God loves you and so do I! May your physical and spiritual strength increase each day.

Love ya bunches!
Judy Mills

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much and am praying daily for you and your battle. You have ministered to me by your words and as always I thank God for you!
Love,
Carol