Thursday, April 26, 2007

All systems "GO"

Another answered prayer--yes, I was able to have my chemo treatment on Tuesday. The blood work was good so I'm still on "schedule". Only two more to go, praise the Lord. I won't miss those treatments one bit but I have found myself getting attached to some of the people who take chemo with me each time. There's the frail little "80" year old lady named Virginia, and Julie, a single mom who lost her 22 year son to suicide last year and the cute little lady who wears an artificial leg (and takes it off when it gets uncomfortable) and many more who are facing not only cancer but all these other things as well. (I can't help but think about them and pray for them too). Those five hours we are together we learn a lot about one another. It gives us a chance not only to share about our lives but to share and encourage each other in the Lord. I must say, not all but most, know the Lord and I can't imagine walking this path without knowing God is walking with us! It is my prayer that something we say will plant a seed in every heart.

Today is my low day. After the shot I am down for about 48 hours, feeling pretty sick all the time and aching but I know this too shall pass. It sure makes me even more thankful when the "better days" finally get here!!

I hope that you have a wonderful day. Thank you once again for your love and prayers. I feel each one. I pray for you as well and I love you dearly.

Judy
Romans 12:5 We are many, but in Christ we are all one body.

No comments: