Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Good-TheBad-The Ugly-"The Best"

The Good:
Hi Friends, I hope you are enjoying these beautiful days we are having this weekend. Isn't it "good" to feel the warm sunshine again!! Marvin and I had a "good" trip to the mountains this week. We rented a little cabin up in the Tennessee mountains for three nights of rest and relaxation and had a great time. It was so nice to get away and enjoy the beauty of God's creation and spend some quality time together. It doesn't matter what season of the year it is when you cross over those mountains; the scenery is always breath-taking. There was still a good bit of snow on the ground from the last cold snap and we even saw a little black bear on the side of the mountain on our way home.
The Bad:
Well, it's not really "bad", just a little set back in my treatments.....I'm still doing great ,all things considered. When I had my blood work last Tuesday both the red blood cell and the white blood cell counts were really low. They gave me three injections to help build them back up and I am feeling better now. My prayer this week is that when I go in for my next treatments this Tuesday that the blood work will be good enough to get the chemo. If not, I will have to reschedule and wait for it to get better. I'm trusting that all will be OK so that I can get another treatment behind me! After this treatment there will only be two more to go. Praise the Lord! He has been so good to me and met my every need so I trust and rest in Him to work this out as well.
The Ugly:
What's ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I will leave this one up to you to decide what the "ugly" is. I can only say the thing that looks "ugly" around our house are the brown bushes and flowers that got damaged by the cold. Hope your plants made it! We're going to miss the pretty spring colors this year aren't we?
The Best:
The best, THAT'S ALL OF YOU! I thank God for each one of you. You are a blessing to me. Thank you for keeping in touch with me through this blog site. I always think of each of you every time I write and I pray that God is showering you with His love today.
I love you guys,
Judy
The Good News: Psalm 144:15 Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord

PS Sandra Byars will have her adrenal gland surgery on May 9th. She and Mark appreciate all your prayers. I will write again as soon as possible after my appointment on Tuesday and give you an update. Till then, God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, sis! God IS great!
XOXOXO Susan XOXOXO

Judy Mills said...

I love you too! You are a special person and such a inspiration to everyone that knows you. I get excited everytime that I read your information of everything going on with you. May God continue to bless you, keep you strong and keep you encouraged.
Love you forever,
Judy Mills