Monday, January 29, 2007

MONDAY GREETINGS

I can't believe that one week ago today I was packing up my "hospital" gown and heading home; it seems like so long ago!! God has met my every need during the past seven days and I am healing and resting day by day. To God be the glory. It was really hard for me to miss church yesterday but Marvin went and filled me in on the great services. We have such a wonderful church family.
Tomorrow at 3:15 I will see Dr. Hardcastle for another check up and hopefully hear from the other pathology reports. These two reports will give us some answers as to what type of treatments will be next. I don't understand a lot about Estrogen Receptor Evaluations and Her-2 tests but by this time tomorrow I know I should. I will try to get those updates to you as soon as possible. From what I understand, I don't want to hear that the cancer was positive for estrogen so I am praying that God will work all that out for me. Whenever I find myself getting "anxious" about the unknown I turn to my Bible and read Philippians 4-6&7 and that brings my focus right back to The One who grounds my heart and mind!! It is also reassuring to know that you are all praying for me as well. Marvin and I thank you for all the phone calls, cards, prayers and visits; what a blessing you have been to us. Also, to my sweet husband, wonderful girls, great "sons" and precious grand babies---"YOU give me the strength and hope to "never give up"!!! God bless you all, Judy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog-my mom told me about it this morning. You all are in our thoughts and prayers often.
Love,
Lisa Hoffman Huggins
If you want to check out my blog, the address is
http://lisahuggins.blogspot.com