Friday, January 26, 2007

My Strength Comes From the Lord

Greetings to all! Yesterday, Thurs. Jan. 25, we went for our first doctors appointment since the surgery. Healing is going well but we are still waiting for the rest of the pathology reports to come in. Right now I just need to rest and take things easy. Marvin and the girls are making sure I do just that!!! When I woke this morning (Friday) I was reminded that this time last week I was just coming out of the operating room; it seems like so long ago. God has been so good to me, each day I feel stronger and stronger--not only in my health, but in my spirit. Marvin and I have been sharing some sweet time in prayer and thanksgiving and that has really been special to me. God has met my every need (Ephesians 6:10-"My strength comes from the Lord"). I praise him also for each one of you. I wish I had the time to call and thank each of you individually for all you have done but I just hope in your hearts you already know how much I love you. You too have been a blessing and a strength in my life these past seven days and I thank God for you always.
Love you, Judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are continually in our prayers. Love you,
Jed and Kristy Shorr

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.