Tuesday, January 23, 2007

To God Be The Glory!

Greetings to all of you. Today was my first full day home from the hospital and I have rejoiced in every single minute. It's amazing how four little words "you have breast cancer" can change your whole life but it's even more amazing how the "peace that passes understanding" will take away all the fear!! To all of you, my dear friends and family, my heart can't even begin to express my gratitude to each one of you for every prayer, card, phone call, and visit. When I went into surgery I felt so wrapped in your love and prayers I had no doubt that God was there too. Today (Tues.) we received a phone call from my surgeon with the first results from pathology. The report was good; he removed 29 lymph nodes and all 29 tested negative----no cancer there! You can imagine how happy we were to get that wonderful news and after many tears of joy we fell on our knees and gave thanks to "Our Great Physician". My next appointment is Thursday at 2:30, the rest of the lab work should be back by then. I will send an update as soon as I can to keep you posted. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for everything!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Psalm 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Love to all, Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, sis! God is great and truely wonderous.
Susan