Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Test Results

Hi dear friends,

Just thought I would give you a little update on "happenings" this week. On Tuesday I went in for a sonogram and a mammogram on the right breast. The sonogram showed several areas of what is believed to be small cysts. Dr. Hardcastle seems to think that every thing is alright at this time. He said that when I go in on Aug. 6th for the Pet and Cat Scans they should show us a more detailed reading and we will have a better diagnosis at that time. If everything appears OK after the scans he wants me to repeat the mammogram again in four months just to watch everything very closely. Of course, I am a little concerned about this latest finding; my biggest fear is that the cysts will turn into cancers later on. However, I will wait for the results of the scans and try not to jump to any conclusions! For now I am rejoicing in the fact that my strength is returning and I am feeling better with each new day. As always, I ask that you will remember these things in your prayers. I know that the God who created me will care for me and I trust and rest in Him!

Have a great weekend. I love you guys,
Judy

Psalm9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you Lord have never forsaken those who seek you.

NOTE: Sandra Byars will have radiation treatment at Emory on Tues. July 17, to destroy the adrenal tumor on her liver. Please pray!
Keith Woods is improving daily. Praise the Lord!

No comments: