Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Celebrating

Greetings Everyone,

Tomorrow is a special day to celebrate this great country and the freedoms that we enjoy; I hope it will be a great day for you and those you love.

Today I am celebrating as well. First, I am celebrating my freedom in Christ and the thankfulness that I feel when I think that God allowed me to be born in this great country--America. I am celebrating the love of family and friends and the freedom to worship at the church of my choice with God's people.

Another thing I celebrate today is the great report that I received at the doctor's office. The white blood count and the platelets were back up in the high normal range today for the first time in a long time and I feel like I am truly beginning to heal and that my life "before chemo" is slowly coming back. (Marvin and I have been celebrating this good news all afternoon.) To God be the glory---I am so thankful for His healing hand!!!

I praise you Lord and
I love you guys!
Judy

James5:13 Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray. Anyone who is happy, let him sing praises.

1 comment:

Judy Mills said...

Dear Judy
Thank you, Jesus,
Yes, Yes, Yes
I love reading your Prayers of Praise. Get plenty of rest, rest, rest..
Love you forever,
Judy Mills

Also, Allison's husband is getting better daily.