Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blessings And Miracles

Greetings Friends,

There are many times in my life that I find myself so touched by the awesome goodness of God's blessings. This week has been one of those precious times for me as I have been blessed beyond measure once again. Thank you, precious Savior!

First of all, my colonoscopy test last Thursday went off with out a hitch. Shortly after arriving at the office I was wheeled into the test room and put to sleep for the procedure and did not remember another thing until I awoke to hear the wonderful news that "all was clear". (The doctor even said that I had the colon of a 20 year old!!!)

Another blessing I experienced this past week was a reunion-luncheon with some very special friends. Friends from a past church family (Shirley, Carolyn, Joyce, Linda, Mandy and Sheryl) whom I haven't seen in many years. We could have talked for days but the poor waiter needed to make some more money so we left promising each other to gather again next month. These women are such a blessing to me and I treasure not only our time together last weekend but their precious friendship and all the sweet memories that we share from our time together serving God at Maranatha Baptist Church. Thank you ladies for the blessing of your friendship.

Blessings and miracles---we are surrounded by so many aren't we? Miracles and blessings that are "new each day". The miracle of life, the miracle of the rising and setting sun, the blessing of His Word and the miracle of a God who created us and loves us with so great a love. We are truly blessed beyond measure! To God be the gory. It's all about Him!!

I hope you have a week full of blessings. I love you guys,
Judy

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy--I am praising God with you! Had been watching for the results of that colonoscopy and now am thrilled to hear the good report. Have a GREAT week!
Love, Marla